For your January Final, there are 3 components. The total value of your FINAL is 150 points.
1. You will write a 300-500 word essay about your Independent Art Project (“20- Time” or Senior Project). Complete your essay in class during the final and submit it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Value = 60 points.
The link to the essay is here: FINAL ESSAY JANUARY
Here’s the grading rubric for your essay: RUBRIC FOR FINAL ESSAY JANUARY
2. You will create and submit a one-page sketchbook goal-setting page for the FORM of your project. Value = 40 points
Criteria (10 points each)
- Your goal page includes drawing and writing
- You focus on your studio work and the FORMS you will use (various art processes and media)
- You make a plan to include the use of at least two different media
- You make a plan to develop at least 3 finished pieces (‘studio work’) that are ready for exhibition by May 13, 2016
3. You will submit your PROJECT LOG. Value = 50 Points (10 points per entry, minimum of 5 log entries)