Here are various tutorials to help you on your projects. Please use headphones!
When you click on a tutorial link:
Directions: Click on the link and click the bottom of the pop-up- NO THANKS, CONTINUE TO VIEW. You do not need to sign up for Dropbox- you can preview the video on this page. Click on the upper right DOWNLOAD- DIRECT DOWNLOAD button to download and view the video in high resolution. Then, open the movie from your DOWNLOADS folder.
Please remember to wear headphones when viewing.
1. PHOTO COMPOSITION PROJECT: PHOTO 1 and 2
Click here for a tutorial on using iPhoto to import and edit photos, starting a new project on your Cargo Collective website, and adding and publishing content on Cargo Collective.
2. PHOTO LAYERING PROJECT: PHOTO 1 and PHOTO 2
Click here for a tutorial on how to begin your layering project in Adobe Photoshop!
In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to:
- import multiple photos into Adobe Photoshop
- organize your photos into layers
- re-size your photos using Transform –> Scale
- manipulate your photos with layer styles, layer opacity, and image adjustments
- save your work in both b and .jpg formats
- flatten and save as a .jpg format and post your work to your website
3. MULTI-MEDIA LAYERING TECHNIQUES: PHOTO 2
Click here for a tutorial on techniques and methods of incorporating multi-media layers into your photo layering project! In Photo 2, at least 2 of your 7 images will need to incorporate media other than photography.